Green Stuff Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My Grandmother made this dessert every Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- Drain Maraschino Cherries, chop in half.
- Mix Pudding mix and Cool Whip togeather.
- Add in Pineapple and Cherries.
- Place in freezer safe container, cover.
- Place in freezer.
- Allow one hour defrost time before serving.
- Will keep in tightly sealed container in the freezer for about 6 months.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation