Green Grape Tomato Appetizer
Grren when ripe tomatoes are zesty, spicy, tangy & sweet - depending on which variety grown. Stashing this recipe to try with Green Doctors & Lime Green Salad - both cherry tomatoes that are green when ripe. May go wild & add in some Sungolds and Madagascars for fun. From Sunset.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, Green Grape (or other heirloom cherry tomatoes)
- 2 1⁄2 ounces chevre cheese, softened
- black pepper, fresh ground, to taste
- Stem 8 ounces Green Grape or other cherry tomatoes; cut in half lengthwise.
- If needed, trim a little off rounded side so tomatoes sit stably.
- Mound about 1/2 teaspoon chèvre on each cut side.
- Sprinkle with fresh-ground pepper to taste.