Green Chile Chicken Cheese Enchiladas
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are straight up New Mex. I moved there from Dallas Texas and never once thought about anything besides Tex Mex. Came chilie season in Albuquerque... I discovered the joy of green chilies. (canned or peeled will work)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 roasting chicken
- 4 whole green chilies or (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) bag of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Boil chicken and debone, put in a bowl.
- Peel green chile and empty into the bowl with the chicken.
- Add the two cans of mushroom soup.
- Mix ingredients together well in the bowl.
- Start with a 8 by 5 pan with 6 tortillas on the bottom; add mixture and cheese, repeat until pan is full.
- Put in the oven on 350°F for 40 minutes, until top tortillas are crunchy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION