- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) bag fresh spinach, cooked, chopped, and squeezed dry
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes, drained, dried, and chopped (not oil packed)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pitted kalamata olive
- 1 (9 inch) partially baked pie shells
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, half and half, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the spinach, mozzarella, tomatoes, green onions, and olives.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 40-45 minutes OR until knife comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes; cut into wedges and serve.
- Note: I always cover the edges of a pie shell to prevent overbrowning.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!