Loaded Greek Topping Pizza
Greek inspired Pizza
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 large red onion, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oregano, fresh
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease 12 inch x 12 inch non-stick pizza pan with vegetable shortening.
- Spread pizza dough onto pizza pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until bottom of crust is golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation