Greek Chicken and Vegetables in Foil
Yummy, easy, and NO clean-up! what more can you ask for? I got this recipe from the Reynolds Wrap Kitchen.....it even impressed my difficult-to-impress parents! I've included directions to cook on the grill or in the oven. Either way, NO clean-up!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 lbs chicken breasts, cut into strips (4)
- 2 cups green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Combine chicken, greens beans, tomatoes, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Tear off 4 12x18 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- (or use those nifty Hot-Bags!) Center one fourth of chicken mixture on each sheet.
- Bring up sides of foil and double fold.
- Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet.
- OVEN: Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven.
- GRILL 10-14 minutes over medium high heat in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.