Gluten Free Play Dough
photo by Suzy mom to 2
- Ready In:
6 small tins
- Mix base ingredients in a large measuring pitcher.
- Heat one cup of the resulting white mixture in a small saucepan. and add some food colouring (a few drops at a time) to reach the desired colour.
- Stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, cook over low heat for about 5 minutes. Consistency will be very runny at first but once it starts to thicken mixture will firm up quite fast.
- Remove from heat and knead to remove lumps (if any).
- Repeat with rest of mixture. 1 cup of the mixture will yield approximately 1 small canister of Gluten-free Play Dough (like the standard sets with a few colours you buy in the store).
- Given prep/cooking time is for one colour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Love to cook and bake, always have. Our toddler DD is gluten and lactose intolerant and mom just can't stomach the idea that a lifelong gluten free or dairy free diet would simply mean settling for less. Finding yummy recipes that work therefor make me very happy, and ever so grateful for a site like this!!!