Gluten-Free Ham & Cheese Muffins
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare 12 cup muffin tin by spraying with vegetable spray or lining with paper cups.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together well.
- In a smaller bowl, beat the eggs. Crumble the ham into the eggs then add the other wet ingredients. Mix together.
- Add wet to dry and mix with a large spoon until the dry mixture is moistened.
- Fill muffin cups full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before handling.
- Must be stored in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!