Bisquick Ham & Cheese Muffins
These are great breakfast handfuls. My DH loved them. I wrapped them individually & refrigerated them & he kept snaking on them all day. Easy & good, the best kind. The original is on the Bisquick website.
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- 3⁄4 cup chopped cooked ham (1/4 pound)
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Spray bottoms and sides of 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. (Spray will work better than greasing or using paper muffin liners.).
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl with fork.
- Stir in Bisquick mix, milk and oil just until moistened.
- Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese and the ham.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup cheese evenly over tops of muffins.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm. Wrap and refrigerate any remaining muffins.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made 6 muffins in Texas Muffin Pan. Added full cup of Shredded Mexicam mixed cheese, full cup of diced ham mixed with diced cooked bacon, handful of minced dried onion, freeze dried cilantro,my own mix of ground 5 pepper blend with granulated garlic, Mrs Dash Herb & Garlic, . Topped each muffin with shredded cheddar & piece of Monterey Jack to cover muffin tops. Cooked at 400° for 25 minutes. Great one handed meal for hunters & fishermen. Giving them hardboiled eggs to go with the muffins rounds it out nicely as a breakfast or lunch. My husband & his hunt buddies love this.Reply
see 11 more