Gluten-Free Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
photo by hshufro
- Ready In:
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, cream almond butter, brown sugar, and white sugar.
- Add egg, baking soda, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Mix well, then stir in almonds and chocolate chips.
- With a teaspoon, scoop out walnut-sized portions of dough and roll them into balls between your palms.
- Place them about an inch-and-a-half apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned but still soft and gooey in the middle.
- Let the cookies cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before removing to a rack to cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!