Glazed Cocktail Weenies
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) bottle yellow mustard
- 1 (15 ounce) jar red currant jelly
- 24 ounces cocktail franks
- Mix equal parts jelly and mustard.
- Use the entire jelly jar.
- Place in a small crockpot
- Add weenies.
- Heat until bubbling.
- Keep on low.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
It was very easy to prepare these little tasties the way the recipe directed, but another time I'd like to try browning them a little before adding them to the crock pot! This is the kind of recipe that is nice to have around when you get unexpected guests! Thanks for the keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]