Gingerbread (With Bisquick)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 4x6 loaf pan with Bakers Joy or grease and flour.
- In a large bowl mix Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
- In a separate bowl combine water, egg and molasses.
- Stir 1/2 egg mixture in Bisquick mixture and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining egg mixture and beat for 1 more minute.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve slightly warm with whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!