Giada's Marinara Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe is easy and delicious, and it looks cool that you can make your own sauce
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced in half
- 1 (35 ounce) can Italian-style tomatoes
- 3 basil leaves, cleaned and chopped
- salt & pepper
- Place garlic and olive oil in large sauce pan.
- Turn heat to medium and cook until garlic is soft and lightly browned.
- Crush the tomatoes and add with their juices.
- Add basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer and cook until thickened approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation