Georgia Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
1 8inch pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Thoroughly mix sugar, evaporated milk, whole milk and egg yolks.
- Add butter, raisins, vanilla and spices.
- Mix well.
- Add bread cubes and toss to saturate bread.
- Pour into a greased 8 inch square baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes until pudding is ligh tly browned and set. Let cool before cutting.
- Cut into squares.
- Reheat in microwave before serving if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!