Garlicky Grilled Pattypan Squash
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 2 pattypan squash, cut into thick slices
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- shaved parmesan cheese (optional)
- Mix olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper.
- Brush squash slices liberally with oil mixture or toss together in a ziplock bag.
- Grill over medium heat until browned and cooked through, and garnish with parmesan cheese if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com