Sauteed Pattypan Squash
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
The Vegetarian Kitchen Table Cookbook Serve 4
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 small pattypan squash, quartered
- salt and pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- In skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add squash and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook, stirring, until squash is tender and golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, basil and marjoram and cook, stirring, until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION