Garlic Sauteed Cauliflower
photo by GaylaJ
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil (you can probably use less)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- crushed red chili pepper, to taste
- Cook cauliflower in a large pot of salted, boiling water until barely crisp-tender; drain well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the oil. Saute' the garlic and desired amount of red chile pepper until the garlic just begins to brown (being careful to not let it burn!).
- Add the cauliflower and cook a few minutes, stirring, until completely coated in oil.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt to taste and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 8 more reviews