Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together butter, thyme, and garlic. Set aside.
- In a cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- When the skillet is really hot add pork chops. Sear until golden. It’s about 2 minutes each side (the time will depend on the thickness of your pork chop).
- Pour garlic butter mixture over the pork chops.
- Place skillet in the oven and cook until cooked through. It’s about 10-12 minutes or until pork chops get the internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove from the oven. Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the skillet onto the pork chops before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Die hard Cleveland Indians fan GO TRIBE - loves spending time with my family, when we have the time, my DH and I love to golf. While I like to cook quick & easy meals for my DH and myself, I also enjoy spending a day or two in the kitchen preparing big family meals like for Thanksgiving.