photo by dojemi
- Ready In:
- Jello gelatin (I prefer any red)
- Drain all canned fruit (save juices- add some to recipe if needed, or desired) Mix all fruit together.
- Sprinkle with Jello (enough to sweeten- not entire package).
- Peel and slice bananas, oranges and kiwi into bite-size pieces.
- Slice strawberries.
- Remove grapes from vine.
- Add oranges, kiwi and grapes to Jello mixture.
- Strawberries and bananas should be added last as they tend to soften.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used your recipe as a base for mine. My mom made this all the time, and I just couldn't remember the basics of the recipe. I made it for my Christas Dinner, used Blue Raspberry gelatin, along with some canned peaches, pears, and fruit cocktail, and fresh pineapple along with some miniature marshmallows.