Fruit and Cinnamon Quesadilla
photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- 1 low-fat flour tortillas (or fat free)
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla.
- Top with strawberries and sugar on one side.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon and fold in half.
- Cook in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray for 2 minutes on each side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were a terrific quick snack with a wonderful flavor and texture combination. I did not have any flour tortilla so I used white corn instead. (Though this may not work for others, I love the combination of berries and cornmeal -- think blueberry corn muffins.) Berries are plump and sweet right now so just 1 teaspoon of Splenda was enough. The real surpise here was how well the cinnamon and berries worked togteher. :yummy: Thanks Annacia