Frozen Whiskey Sour Punch
photo by Chabear01
- Ready In:
- Place water in heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil. Add the tea bag and steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and add 1 cup of sugar while still hot.
- Let it cool completely. Then add the lemonade concentrate,the Orange juice concentrate and bourbon.
- Place in a freezer container and freeze overnight.
- Before serving remove from freezer and let it sit at room temperature for a while then whip up with hand mixer just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this up but before adding the whiskey, set some aside without it, then added the entire cup to the rest...then invited the neighbors over today for a cocktail. Needless to say they enjoyed theirs and all are resting very nicely...lol. Sweet EddieBear and I had Virgin drink and enjoyed that also...but wonder why we aren't asleep yet...roflmbo. I would make the virgin up again just for the two of us anyday as it is quite good even without the whisky. Thank you for sharing this recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I was one of the original members of Recipezaar that was truly a community of individuals that enjoyed each other in forums and chat rooms. I've been a member of this site since 2003. Made some tremendous friends that I still think of often. I'll continue coming here because my recipes are here and so many more that I tried over the years as a member. It's just a tad boring now and just another recipe site like all the rest. Sad.