Frozen Peanut Butter Mousse Squares
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (9 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- additional whipped topping, fudge sauce
- In a bowl, mix crumbs, sugar and butter. Reserve 1/2 Celsius crumbs for the top. Press remaining crumbs firmly and evenly into a 9-inch square pan.
- In a bowl, mix peanut butter and apricot preserves until well blended. Gradually stir in milk. Fold in topping. Spread mixture evenly into crumb-lined pan.
- Sprinkle top with crumbs.
- Freeze until hard.
- Cut into squares and serve with additional topping.
- and a drizzle of fudge sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I would like to welcome you to my recipes. I have been with Food.com since 10/05. My beloved husband, Tom, passed away 3 years ago. My world stopped. It's taken me all this time to find my way back to life without him. I have been so blessed to have found my second, once in a lifetime. I've met an amazing man who is so good to me. We moved from Las Vegas, Nevada to Bullhead City, Az. in February, and we love it here. I have worked at Bally's and Paris hotel.casinos, in Las Vegas. I have seen some very famous entertainers, including Liza Minnelli, Penn and Teller, Ray Liotta, Dr. J (Julius Erving), Frank Sinatra and his wife Barbara Marx. and many, many more. Cooking is my passion, and I am slowly, but surely beginning to venture into the world of baking. To me, cooking is so much easier because baking is so much more exact. I love to make Italian and Mexican food the best, followed by Chinese and last, but by far the least, good old American food! How can you beat chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy?? I love to find several recipes and put my own spin on them and create a new recipe.