Frozen Edible Cookie Dough (No Eggs)
photo by Mrs. Brooks
- Ready In:
2 Cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate piece (crushed candy bar, chocolate chips, etc)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed nuts (walnuts, peanuts, pecans, etc)
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in the milk, vanilla extract, and salt until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in flour, chocolate chips and nuts. You can add more milk if dough is too dry.
- Using a 2 ounce scooper, scoop the cookie dough into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for an hour.
- Once frozen you can store them in a zipper bag in the freezer.
- Makes approximately 20 cookie dough balls. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews