This recipe is great everyone i cook this for loves it.It's now favourites at parties and kids love it.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 3 tablespoons light soya sauce
- 2 cups rice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of diced bacon
- 1 cup of peeled cooked prawns (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup peas (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup corn
- 1 bunch shallot (optional)
- 1 onion
- You can leave prawns, peas, and shallots out if you want to this recipe still taste fine without them with prawns gone it's a lot cheaper.
- Things to do ahead: Cook 2 cups of rice strain well then refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Finely chop onion into little pieces set aside.
- Method: Heat fry pan to medium heat add 1tbs of peanut oil wait until heated then add beaten eggs cook until eggs are golden brown; take out of pan and slice and set aside.
- Add remaining peanut oil; turn fry pan to highest. When heated, fry onion still it starts to turn transparent. Add the diced bacon and then wait until the bacon is heated through.
- Add rice peas and corn fry for 3 minutes, when fried, add prawns, shallots, eggs and soya sauce.
- The rice is now ready for serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more