Fresh Pear Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Place pears and sugar in a medium bowl. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Add all dry ingredients, eggs, and vegetable oil, to the pear mixture.
- Add vanilla and chopped nuts.
- Beat thorougly until mixed.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour in a greased and floured bundt or tube pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 11 years now. We live on 40 acres and have 6 dogs and 4 Tennessee Walkers. We both work a lot of hours so there is never enough time in a day to get everything done. I absolutely love the outdoors. I also enjoy lifting weights, reading and playing with all of my beautiful animals. I absolutely love, love and love to cook. I like to cook a variety of things and also like love to bake. I like to just get in the kitchen and experiment with different things. If something does not turn out for me such as pie crust or gravy I will keep trying until I can make it work. Only problem is, when I finally make it work it may not work again the time after that. It is fun though and I do consider myself a pretty good cook for the most part. I also love slow cooker recipes. Those are my most favorite in the winter months.