Foil Pouch Salmon
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- On a piece of foil layer; sliced Potatoes, pats of Butter (don't be shy), sliced Red and White Onions, Carrots, more Butter pats, Sour Cream, Dill, then Salmon filet, skin side up. Top with slices of Lemon.
- Tightly close foil using Dutch fold lengthwise and roll up ends.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes. Place pouch on plate and serve with wild rice.
- Note: If using fillets 1/2" thick, you may want to quick blanch the sliced Potatoes and Carrots so they will not be too crunchy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!