- Ready In:
- 24hrs 20mins
- Prepare and open the liver at the ambient temperature on a plastic tablet with your hand.
- With the peak of a sharp knife follow the blood vessels and through it away; The trick is to put the peak of your knife just under the vessel. No needs to pull it strongly just open it delicately.
- One the most important vessels are away, put salt, peppers and brandy on the liver.
- Let it marinate for 12 hours at least.
- The day after, put your oven at around 150°C--it's important to follow carefully the temperature of the liver.
- Put it in a small size clay form (20 cm diameter max) with large boards, for 20 minutes; your oven should stay at a regular temperature for 30 minutes.
- Leave it for 3 hours in your freezer.
- Cut in 1-inch slice. Put it on a roasted bread and enjoy it with a not dry white wine.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!