Fish Fillet With Honey Lemon Sauce
The combination of honey and lemon makes this fish taste deliciously different. This is best if grilled over charcoal but if you are not quite fond of charcoal grilling like me then you can grill it on pan with almost the same taste.
- Ready In:
- 500 g fish fillets, sliced
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced into 2 inches length
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Marinate fish fillets for at least 1 hour. Drain.
- Grease the non-stick frying pan with the cooking spray.
- Heat and grill the fish fillet until lightly brown, turn and grill the other side. (To avoid sticking, spray the pan again when turning over the fishes). Continue grilling until done. Transfer to a dish and set aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients except the green onions.
- Heat the mixture in a skillet for 1 minute. Stir in the green onions. Turn off the heat.
- Pour the mixture over the grilled fishes and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION