photo by Andi Longmeadow Farm
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lb roast beef, cut into 24 thin slices
- 2 (6 ounce) packages deli-style sharp cheddar cheese slices
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomatoes, thinly sliced (optional)
- Stir together first 6 ingredients until blended. Spread evenly on one side of each tortilla; top with 3 beef slices and, 2 cheese slices. Sprinkle evenly with shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes if using.
- Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap in parchment paper or plastic wrap. Chill 8 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
i agree with Papa Deuce. I am from the Philadelphia area and have lived there most of my life. . Maybe it should be renamed to a Roast Beef Firecracker. This sandwich is something I have not even heard of in the Philadelphia area. That being said, it looks like a delicious sandwich and one that I would really enjoy eating. My pet peeve is that everyone is calling something a Philly and most of these thingst are not even vaguely Philly.
see 3 more reviews