Filet Mignon With Port and Mustard Sauce
photo by Peter J
- Ready In:
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of steaks with salt and pepper.
- Add steaks to pan; cook 3 1/2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Remove steaks from pan; cover and keep warm.
- Add port and shallots to pan.
- Cook 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- Stir in broth; cook until reduced to 1/3 cup (about 1 minute).
- Remove from heat; stir in mustard.
- Serve steaks with sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!