Fettuccine With Shrimp, Mussels and Cherry Tomatoes
This simple pasta and seafood dish, with lots of fresh herbs, is made easily and quickly.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 350 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 celery, with leaves, chopped
- 350 g shrimp, cleaned, defrosted
- 350 g mussels, cleaned, defrosted
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 400 g fresh fettuccine
- Sauté the tomatoes seasoned with sea salt and black pepper, stirring occasionally, in hot olive oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and wine. Stir and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the celery, bring to a boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, mussels, basil, rosemary and oregano to the pan and continue to simmer until cooked through, 5 - 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to manufacturer’s directions. Drain, but keep ½ cup of the cooking water.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and toss to combine. Add some cooking water if to thick.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation