photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat.
- add garlic and prosciutto, cook for 3 minutes over low heat.
- add wine and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- remove saute pan from heat and set aside.
- place eggs in bowl and whisk.
- add pepper, both cheeses and mix well.
- pour mixture over drained hot pasta mix rapidly, season again with pepper.
- add prosciutto mixture, sprinkle with parsley.
- mix and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook. ?Lately I have been baking a lot of bread, pizza dough and sweets. ?I have been a member for many years, and this site is where I come to for something new or old. ?I am hoping to soon add more recipes to my collection.