Fantastical Banana Pudding
- Ready In:
- Place some vanilla wafers at the bottom of the dish you will serve the banana pudding out of.
- In another bowl, mix puddings with milk. Set aside. *It will be soupy but it DOES thicken up during the next step*.
- Stir together cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until very smooth. I like to microwave my butter and cream cheese to soften them both up.
- Add sugar mixture into pudding and stir well to combine. Your pudding should be very thick and pudding-like by now.
- Slice up bananas!
- Fold bananas and Cool Whip into the pudding mixture. Do not stir until combined. Just fold it inches.
- Pour over vanilla wafers.
- Add vanilla wafers on top. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving to "set.".
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!