Fajita Mix - Gluten Free
photo by Rob Munro
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon garlic flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Used 2 tablespoons of the mix with 1 tbs of vegitable oil and water. Marinate the meat.
- cook the marinated meat (or vegitables). As it is browning add a sliced onion and pepper.
- serve with tortillas, sour cream, tomoatoes, corriander, lettuce, cheese and hot sauce. Can add rice and avocados.
- This is a good dry recipe for those who, like us, have a child who cannot eat corn, wheat et cetera. We can have wheat tortillas and she can have wheat-free/corn-free.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Chef : Barista : Waterman : Father : World Record Holder</p>