Everything but the Kitchen Sink Oatmeal Cookies
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup salted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed (I used light and dark brown sugar)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 3 cups oats (I used 1 cup quick oats & 2 cups old fashioned oats)
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1 (5 ounce) bag dried mixed berries (mine contained cherries and blueberries)
- 1⁄2 cup banana chips, crushed (optional) or 1 mashed banana (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped fine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well.
- Add oats, raisins, dried berries, banana chips, white chocolate chips, and pecans. Mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool cookies for one minute on the cookie sheet.
- Remove cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 20 cookies.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!