Eggless Homemade Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- Mix together and put in ice cream freezer until done to desirable thickness.
- *Fun for the kids: Blend all ingredients in blender.
- Divide mixture among Ziploc sandwich baggies.
- Seal the baggies; then place them into gallon size baggies.
- Pour dry ice into the gallon baggies making sure to completely surround the smaller baggies.
- Seal the gallon baggies.
- Then let the children squeeze and punch on the baggies continuously.
- You'll have to fill up the dry ice a few times before getting it to desired consistency, but you do that in an ice cream freezer anyway.
- Besides this is an excellent learning tool for chemistry and it's fun for the kids, too!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!