Ed's Smoked Ham Spread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
We smoked our own fresh ham with lots of seasonings over pecan wood and had so much meat to use. This is one of the dishes DH created today. Hope you like it. Serve with crackers or spread on bread topped with tomato slices.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups smoked ham, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup dill pickle
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 4 tablespoons coarsely ground mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, quality
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 -4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 4 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- In a food processor, pulse the chopped ham a few times.
- Then add all the remaining ingredients except the chives.
- Pulse until the mixture becomes the consistency of a course pate.
- Place in a nice serving dish and top with chives.
- Serve with crackers or on rye bread rounds.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION