Easy Yellow Rice
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces yellow rice mix
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup cooking sherry
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 cup green olives, quartered
- In a large saucepan with a tight lid, bring 2 cups of vegetable broth to a boil.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Add 8oz bag of Yellow Rice.
- Stir while boiling for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 cup of cooking sherry.
- Cover saucepan and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Add diced red peppers and quartered olives.
- Stir and simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve hot!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!