Easy Skillet Chicken
photo by alligirl
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled bacon, cooked
- Brown chicken in skillet.
- Mix soup and milk together, add to chicken.
- Cook through on medium heat.
- Put sliced cheese and bacon on top, simmer until cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was yummy and easy; the chicken was moist and flavorful. I seasoned 2 breasts with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, and used a tsp. of olive oil and a tsp. of butter, for browning in the skillet. I only used 1/2 can of the cream of chicken soup, and filled to the top with 2% milk. I'll be making this again! Thanks for an easy addition to our weeknight meals, Dreamgoddess!
This was made on 7/7/08 for our dinner. Since there was just two for dinner, the amount of chicken and cheese were cut in half and the rest of the ingredients remained the same. I wanted to leave the amount of sauce as it was written to serve it over mashed potatoes.This recipe was just so simple to make and yet it can be elegant enough to serve to guests. We both thought that this was good enough to make again. Thank you for posting and, "Keep Smiling :)"
see 2 more reviews