Easy Pickled Eggs
- Ready In:
24 eggs or more
- After eating all the pickles out of the jar, save pickle juice.
- Boil eggs and drain water off of them.
- Run cold water over them until they are cooled.
- Peel the eggs and drop them into the jar.
- Add the other ingredients and stir it into the jar.
- Put in the refrigerator and let them sit for about amonth or longer so they can marinate.
- Stir the ingredients every other day or so.
- These are really easy and quite yummy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
YUM!! Cathy, these eggs are wonderful, and remind me of what we used to get served at a local small bar, by where I used to live when I lived in the states! They are SO good, and I want to thank you for sharing this recipe. I made the liquid just as stated, but only had room for 18 eggs in my jar...that was no problem!! These will probably not last all the way to New Years Eve, but DH and I will sure enjoy every one of them, no matter when they get eaten during the holidays! Thanks again for sharing!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I LIVE IN EVANSTON, WYOMING.. I BABY SIT MY TWO GRANCHILDREN AND I AM A RADIO ANNOUNCER. I LIKE TO GO BOWLING AND DO CRAFT ITEMS , AND OR COURSE COOK,GO CAMPING,SURF THE INTERNET,GO TO YARD SELLS.. IM FUN TO BE AROUND, MY GRANDMA GOD REST HER SOUL TAUGHT ME HOW TO COOK AND HOW TO MAKE MEALS EVEN IF YOU HAVE LITTLE TO COOK WITH. WHICH REALLY COMES IN HANDY TO KNOW.