Easy Peanut Butter Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 1 lb green beans (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- cook green beans in the microwave or oven as directed.
- coat pan with sesame oil and cook green beans to desired done-ness (I like mine soft ~10min).
- mince and add garlic to oil about 5 min before green beans are done to saute.
- add remaining ingredients, remove from heat, and stir.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!