Easy Oven Lasagna
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add water, salt, and sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- In 11"x7" baking dish, layer hot sauce, uncooked noodles, cottage cheese, then mozzarella.
- Repeat layers, ending with sauce.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with Parmesan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!