Easy Healthy Creamy Gravy(No fat)
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups broth (Chicken, veggie, or beef)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion soup mix
- Heat broth, worcestershire, and onion soup mix to a boil Mix 2 tbs cornstarch with cold milk and add to the boiling broth and stir well.
- Bring mixture to a boil and let boil for additional 1-2 minutes until it thickens.
- Season to taste with pepper and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Recent grad of SDSU who loves food, both making and eating, and i am a pretty nifty cook for being a young male, i.e. i never east top ramen or boxed mac and cheese anymore.