Easy Grill Chicken Alfredo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Using grilled chicken breast strips from the store freezer and a jar of ready made alfredo sauce, this recipe is easy to prepare but very delicious and pleasing.
- Ready In:
- 21 ounces tyson grilled chicken breast strips
- 16 ounces bertolli alfredo sauce with portabella mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (12 ounce) package eggs noodles
- salt and pepper
- Cook noodles using dirctions on package.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add garlic. Stir to mix with butter.
- Add frozen grilled chicken strips stirring around in garlic butter until well heated.
- Add jar of alfredo sauce to skillet with chicken.
- Add onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir to coat chicken in sauce until hot.
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add chicken and sauce mixture to pasta. Stir to coat pasta with sauce.
- Serve with side of steamed veggies or salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION