Easy Flank Steak Marinade
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 medium onion, very finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients, and pour over flank steak.
- You can place either in casserole dish, or ziploc bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Cook the steak over a hot grill, approximately 5 minutes per side.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Sugar Land, Texas. I love to try new recipes. My husband jokes that if he likes something, I never make it again for 6 months! My children are very picky, but do have their favorites that I try to include in our menu more often than every 6 months.