Easy Crockpot Chili
photo by Elisa
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans great value chili ready tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans bush's pinto beans in mild chili sauce
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packages chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons beef, bullion powder
- In a large skillet brown ground beef with onion until no longer pink and onions are softened. Drain. .
- In a Crockpot mix remaining ingredients together and stir in meat mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. .
- Cook over low heat 4-6 hours. .
- Serve with favorite toppings such as Cheddar cheese, sour cream and minced onions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!