Easy Christmas Mince Tarts
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Quarter and core the apple.
- Grate the apple without peeling.
- Add the grated apple and brandy to the fruit mincemeat.
- Cut out 36 circles from the shortcrust pastry to line the tray.
- Add a teaspoon of the fruit mixture to each tart.
- Cut out 36 Christmas shapes from the puff pastry. I have star, heart, tree and bell shapes that I use for this recipe.
- Put a puff pastry shape on top of each tart.
- Mix together the golden syrup and water and use it to brush each puff pastry. This browns the puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes in an oven set to 200°C.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or icecream or cool on a rack and dust with icing sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!