Easy Chicken Parmesan
photo by Hunts
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained, undrained
- 6 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 breasts = 1-1/2 lbs)
- 3⁄4 lb spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups Kraft® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Pour tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes into 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) Parmesan. Add chicken; turn to coat evenly both sides of each breast with sauce. Cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done (165°F). Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Top chicken with remaining cheeses; bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Drain spaghetti. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!