Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 375. Cook noodles. In small bowl combine alfredo, milk and oregano.In another bowl mix cooked chicken, peppers, onion, garlic, and cheese. Mix well. In a 9x13 pan, spread 2/3 cup of alfredo sauce mixture over bottom of dish, top with half of the noodles, and half the spinach, then the chicken mixture. Repeat layers and finish off by pouring remaining sauce on top. Cover with foil, bake for 45 minutes, then remove foil and bake another 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle extra mozzarella cheese on top, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!