Easy Cheese and Chicken Enchiladas
photo by PaulaG
- Ready In:
- Cut the chicken breast in to cubes. Cook on stove top. While cooking squeeze 1/2 lime on it and salt and pepper to your taste.
- When the chicken is cooked dice it up as small as you like I like them very small.
- Cut the small onion up as fine as you like. Once again I like mine very small.
- Put in a large bowl for mixing the Chicken,Cheese,Sour Cream,Onion,Chilies.
- Mix throughout.
- Get a casserole dish spray with Pam.
- Put a few large spoonfuls of the mix in each tortilla.
- When they are all in the dish put the enchilada sauce on top.
- Put in the oven at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese starts melting out of the enchiladas.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I really enjoyed these. The cheese was a sharp cheddar and Greek yogurt was substituted for the sour cream. I did use only 1/2 cup of yogurt which was the perfect amount for me. The tortillas were corn and some of the cheese was reserved to sprinkle over the top before baking. Made for *PAC Spring 2009*